Welcome To Jhalawar: An Official Website of Mini-Secretariat- Jhalawar
At the border of Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh, nudging its fat belly into neighbouring MP is this fascinating place – Jhalawar. It was the capital of a small princely state created in 1838. It is a rock-strewn, scrub-covered terrain, occasionally bright with fields of poppies and citrus-green groves of oranges. Lying in the south-eastern region of Rajasthan at the edge of the Malwa plateau, Jhalawar has rocky but water-laden verdant landscape, unlike much of Rajasthan.
- Junior Technical Assistant (JTA),MGNREGA Result 2016 (JTA_Result_Mnrega_2016.pdf, 849877 Bytes, pdf)
- Auction of Unusable & Outdated materials in circuit house
- Bank's Service Area Plan
- Digital India
- Office order for sampark samadhan jansunwayi (sampark samadhan sunwayi.pdf, 2592762 Bytes, pdf)
- Tour, Inspection, Ratri Choupal & Jan Sunwayi Programme of District Magistrate, Jhalawar (Sept-2015) (DM_Tour_Sept2015.PDF, 133200 Bytes, pdf)
- Application invited for Paypoint (PayPoint Ad 33 x 21 cm (1).pdf, 1317433 Bytes, pdf)
- Read more ...
- Revised Cut Off of Third Grade Teacher Competition Exam 2012 (Result_3rdgrade_2012.pdf, 1014503 Bytes, pdf)
Loading Feed Data...