Welcome To Jhalawar: An Official Website of Mini-Secretariat- Jhalawar
At the border of Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh, nudging its fat belly into neighbouring MP is this fascinating place – Jhalawar. It was the capital of a small princely state created in 1838. It is a rock-strewn, scrub-covered terrain, occasionally bright with fields of poppies and citrus-green groves of oranges. Lying in the south-eastern region of Rajasthan at the edge of the Malwa plateau, Jhalawar has rocky but water-laden verdant landscape, unlike much of Rajasthan.
- Document Verification of Selected Candidates in LDC Grade-II Comp. Exam -2018 ; (LDC_Document_Verification.pdf, 904352 Bytes, pdf)
- Notification for Block Resource Person and Village Resource Person ; (Notification_BRP_VRP.pdf, 1966344 Bytes, pdf)
- Posting Order for LDC Selected in LDC Grade-II Comp. Exam-2018. ; (Posting_LDC.pdf, 4182195 Bytes, pdf)
- Document Verification of Selected Candidates in LDC Grade-II Comp. Exam -2018 26-06-2020 ; (1196-98.pdf, 1542654 Bytes, pdf)
- LDC Grade-II Exam-2018 Posting Order ; (LDC_appointment.pdf, 3005727 Bytes, pdf)